Thursday, March 31, 2011

March top 50!

I am LOVING being a daddy and just having a blast with Olive and family. However, I am getting lousy at blogging about it. And I apologize for not publishing more photos and captions this year.

To try and get on top of all this, I think Ill just post monthly, and let our favorite pictures speak for themselves..

This month was full of gym classes, art classes, storytimes, parks, beaches, pony rides, and everything else that Olive loves to do. I was fortunate to have the month off from work, so I really got to be embedded with her daily routines..

Just being around this little girl as she explores and giggles her way into this new world has been incredible to me. I hope you all can join us one of these days and see for yourself.

Enjoy!

erik

***




















































No comments:

Post a Comment