Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 4! Homecoming. part 1


Since we were basically 'living' here, I thought we should at least personalize the place.



This was one of those 3 a.m. moments. There are pictures of many more of these, but we all look like zombies, so Im sticking to the daytime 'glamour' shots.


This was about 8 am. Dr. Dwight had already been through, and we were very ancy to get out of there. But we were waiting on a 'hearing test' before we could get clearance to go. Unfortunately, the 'test' would not be available until 11 am.


Fortunately, that gave me some free time.

These puppets are pretty special to me. The one on the left was my very first puppet that my mom had sewn for me in 1978. I was "7" at the time and a big Dallas cowboys fan, so I designed the jersey that way. And speaking of cowboy fans, the monkey puppet was given to us from my grandmother, Lois.


This was one of the first photos I sent out to family and friends.



Dad looks pretty roughed up, and that puppet has had way too much carrot juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment